Senior Surveyor - Commercial Valuation - W1
Senior Surveyor - Commercial Valuation - EC1 - Up to £48,000 with a car allowance and benefits
My client is looking to strengthen their Commercial Valuation team in London by bringing in a Senior Surveyor. The role will involve carrying out Loan Security Valuations on assets throughout Central London. The role is offering up to £48,000 with a car allowance, benefits & bonus.
- Your role will be to carry out valuation instructions efficiently and and with a high degree of independence within the context of the wider Valuation Team. This will include the preparation of concise, informative and accurate valuation reports ready for Director review and sign-off.
- Day to day, you will be expected to collaborate with valuation colleagues and to assume personal responsibility for smaller to mid-size instructions.
- You will be encouraged to work smartly and efficiently in order to maximise profitability.
- The company has established procedures and safeguards in place to ensure that regulatory, quality and other corporate standards are met and you would be expected to embrace these and proactively seek to develop them.
- To identify opportunities to grow the London Valuation business and;
- To collaborate openly with colleagues across the company to realise new business opportunities;
- A track record in preparing RICS Red Book Valuations for Commercial Lending (development, owner occupied and investment properties), corporate valuations and consultancy advice;
- RICS qualification;
- RICS Registered Valuer – we’ll support you in obtaining this as necessary;
- Experience in preparing RICS Red Book Valuations.