Property Management Surveyor (SS)
The role will cover a mixed portfolio of Commercial assets (serving two main institutional clients), across Central London and some of the Home Counties.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the company's standards and procedures in Property Management are applied to the managed portfolios.
- Ensure compliance with the company's designated SLA's for their portfolios.
- Be responsible for service delivery and client reporting.
- Resolve day-to-day management issues efficiently.
- Property Inspections
- Health & Safety and ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Setting up and managing service charge budgets
- To be involved in tenders and presentations with a view to gain an increased client base.
- Actively identify and develop new business opportunities or fee generation initiatives.
- It is essential that all candidates are MRICS Qualified. Please only apply if you are chartered.
- Full Driving licence
- Experience of property management systems
- Experience dealing with Retail, office and industrial assets.