The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join our team in the East London area of Bromley-by-Bow on a permanent basis.
Leaside Lock will be the first in a series of large high-profile estates we’re developing. In addition to providing affordable homes for the capital, it will also feature a substantial number of homes for private sale.
As part of our strategy for delivering an amazing customer and property management experience, we will create an on-site team to oversee all aspects of services to Leaside Lock residents and stakeholders. The Property Manager will be a key role as they will lead that team and be responsible for day-to-day service delivery.
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an excellent communicator, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a desire to drive continuous improvement.
Through your experience you will know exactly what it takes to lead a team and deliver a service that meets resident expectations on a large, modern, multi-tenure development. This will include ensuring everybody’s safety, high standards of maintenance and best practice in service charge management.
- Experience of successfully managing large/complex multi-tenure developments, providing a day-to-day property management service.
- Experience of providing high levels of Customer Service and meeting a wide range of customers’ expectations.
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation (i.e. S18-30 Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Act 2002), RICS and ARMA guidelines, regulations and procedures.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply contractual and lease provisions.
- Experience and responsibility of health and safety compliance.
- Recruiting, managing and developing staff in a customer service environment.
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' button today.