Engineer / Senior Engineer – Residential Development - Suffolk
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer / Senior Engineer or a Technical Coordinator with Engineering background to join one of the leading Residential Developers and be part of a relatively new and fast growing regional team.
Due to the Group’s continued growth, they are recruiting for an Engineer / Senior Engineer with experience in residential development to join their Technical Department and play a key role in building the regional development pipeline.
The organisation offers excellent career progression and development opportunities and various incentive plans.
The group’s mission is to build on its continued success, investing in residential development opportunities that allow the local communities throughout the country to thrive.
They are a financially strong, well-positioned and reputable business.
- Working within the Technical Department, the position will be responsible for the engineering design and technical support across the regional teams (site and office based), ensuring that the regional objectives are met, including:
- Engineering support for planning applications and land viability.
- Overseeing and guiding engineering consultants for surveys and structural /civil engineering designs.
- Monitoring compliance with Building Regulations and Statutory Authorities.
- Engineering support for demolition, site clearance, road and sewer infrastructure works, utilities, external works and other construction related matters across residential developments.
An ideal candidate is either an Engineer/ Senior Engineer or a Technical Coordinator with an Engineering background. They have a residential developer experience and strong project management skills.
At Senior Level, the candidate will help to lead and manage the Engineering Team. As the region continues to grow, the position can progress into a manager role.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact Anna Gromadzka in confidence at 0207 970 9789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org