Manager, Research and Advisory Services
This opportunity will really suit a self starter, able to compile cutting edge reports on industry matters, highlighting vital issues of note and delivering original, objective research on a wide range of issues related to land use, sustainability, real estate development and the built environment. The successful candidate will also be working with external consultancies, project managing and bringing together reports that cover a real range of exciting trends and interesting topics for the industry.
Key Skills required:
• Expertise in one or more of the following research areas: urban planning and development, real estate, sustainability, technology and innovation, investment and capital markets.
• Desk research and ideally some experience undertaking qualitative and/or quantitative research.
• Project management experience.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with senior stakeholders.
• Demonstrated excellence with verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects.
• A collaborative attitude and positive approach to teamwork.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
The role will be ordinarily based in the London office but currently will be conducted remotely.