Associate - Commercial Property Management
My client, a leading Property Consultancy in the UK, is looking to hire at Associate level within their Property Management team. This individual will be responsible for the management of large multi-let trophy office assets within Central London. They aim to deliver a new standard of property management for the office sector designed for the modern occupier, based on the highest levels of customer service. The role will require regular and direct communication with clients and the supervision both of on-site teams and more junior members of the team.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service to occupiers and clients.
- Working with our placemaking team, to give office occupiers reasons to bring their people back to the office.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the service through ideas and innovation.
- Preparing client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients.
- Management of rental and other income including tenant indebtedness.
- Provide support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent reviews, lettings and lease renewal programmes.
- Deliver additional services and drive additional fee generation where possible.
- Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Identifying opportunities to negotiate re-gears or reversions to achieve value enhancement, taking client instructions and progressing these negotiations on behalf of the client for additional fees.
- Undertaking or arranging property inspections.
- Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties.
- Working with landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients’ property portfolio.
- Liaising with client's agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Supervising, directing and maintaining up to date records for site based staff.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An experienced Property Manager with significant experience within the Commercial sector
- Experience at the Senior Surveyor / Associate level ideally with 2+ years PQE
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is preferred
- Professional, personable with a commercial approach
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills with gravitas amongst clients and peers
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop other team members
- Positive attitude, true team player with a ‘can do’ approach