Property Manager (JN -052021-73417)
A London focused Property Company is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their in-house team, based in Central London.
Their portfolio spreads across Central London and includes predominately office, retail, restaurants and leisure assets.
You will work with the Head of Commercial Real Estate and be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Resolving day-to-day management issues.
- Preparing, implementing and controlling service charge budgets.
- Management of rent arrears.
- Ensure all properties are H&S compliant.
- Manage third party contractors when required.
- Tenant and client liaison and regular site inspections.
- Dealing with L&T matters, such as overseeing dilapidation's, licenses for alteration etc.
Key Commercial Property Management requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- MRICS or equivalent commercial experience.
- Experience managing office and/or retail assets would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary will range from £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus discretionary bonus.
Office based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.