Building & Infrastructure
£40k- £50k DOE
We are working with a leading Construction Consultancy that delivers bespoke buildings across the Residential, Commercial, Logistics, Education sectors. Our client has an impressive property portfolio with a steady growth plan and therefore looking to bring on board a Project Manager to assist and oversee the development process of their schemes from initial feasibility through to completion across the UK. This will be an office based and site based role where you will be reporting into the Senior Project Manager & Associate Director and be part of a close-knit team of 10 and assisting in delivering schemes that value between £20 million and £100 million
With significant growth plans, they require a Project Manager that can hit the ground running in assisting the PM team and coordinate the design and build of various development projects. This includes managing turnkey projects from brief and planning applications, through to construction and practical completion.
You will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be comfortable working in a small close knit team. Projects range in value up to £100 million and they are offering a great opportunity for career progression and development as the team actively expands to handle up-coming projects.
- Construction related degree or industry equivalent
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Experience within Residential & mixed use sector and knowledge of building control preferred
- Proven experience in developing relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Ideally based in or near Manchester or Leeds
To apply for this position, or discuss this further, please email email@example.com