Commercial Property Management
Commercial Property Manager – Bristol – Up to £25k - £32k
This role is for a leading consultancy and will be working across a commercial portfolio which is based in Bristol. The role is paying up to £25k - £32k.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Client in respect of all matters relating to each property and ensure is always acting within its delegated authority in accordance with business plan and the Client's instructions.
- Co-ordinate the Business Space of specialists to deliver the Management Service and meet the Client's Objectives.
- Procure the services as required from third party providers to deliver the Management Service and meet the Clients Objectives.
- Direct Client liaison and reporting on all aspects of Business Space Management.
- Attending periodic formal Client review meetings and presentations.
- Seek to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Responsible for the identification of business leads and opportunities that will convert to incremental revenue over a defined period of time
- Assist in the management and development of the team.
- Give timely, effective feedback to direct reports and hold regular development and coaching discussions on both a formal and informal basis.
- The running significant budgets.
- Ideally MRICS qualified.
- The position requires strong client relationship skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Practical understanding of the Business Space Sector
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing and familiar with the process of service charge management
- Must be customer-service driven and have excellent communication skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills who interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Strategic agility (e.g. can present credible visions of possibilities & likelihoods)
- People management skills, particularly motivating & developing others
- Business acumen (i.e.: knows how the business works knows the competition aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace) and a knowledge of the Retail arena/sector.
If you are right for the job please do apply or contact Mayli at Invictus.