Investment Manager (Real Estate)
Our client is one of the most active commercial investors in the UK and are gearing up for growth and wanting to recruit an Investment Manager. The business is well resourced and has the ability to transact across varying levels of the market. They are opportunistic in their approach but want an Investment Manager to focus on regional and central London prime commercial offices and business space.
This role could be suitable for candidates with 3 years PQE experience through to an established Investment Manager with 20+ years’ experience.
- Draw on and build network of market contacts to source investment and development opportunities.
- Build the investment case for potential acquisitions and development opportunities.
- Appraise potential acquisitions using Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer.
- Prepare and present recommendations to purchase/sell to the board.
- Negotiate the terms of acquisitions/disposals.
- Manage transactions from source through to completion; overseeing the property and legal due diligence.
- Assist the Property Director in securing planning consents and the delivery and leasing of development projects.
- Work with the asset manager to deliver the business plan
- Lead the regular appraisal of the existing investment portfolio, tracking performance and making hold/sell recommendations.
Candidates will need to be RICS qualified and experienced in appraising investment opportunities, in particular within the business space sector and managing transactions. You will have a good understanding of the planning system and be confident in financial modelling using Argus and Excel.