Planning Manager – Residential & Mix-Use Developments – Oxfordshire
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Planner or a Planning Manager ready for a fresh challenge within a reputable developer with a long-standing history of delivering complex residential and mix-use developments across the South West.
The organisation has over twenty years’ experience developing properties and creating thriving communities by delivering high-end bespoke developments.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual who wants to continue to progress their career and play a key role in the organization's ongoing growth.
About the role:
Planning Manager will play a key role in driving the ongoing growth of the organisation, taking accountability and responsibility for the following:
- Manage planning submissions and instruct and guide on the preparation of planning applications.
- Manage projects from sketch pre-applications right up to planning approval, clearing s106 and conditions.
- Ensure that development sites are brought forward through the planning system and result in consent.
- Offer advice on potential acquisitions and research any regional factors that may affect completion. Assess and report on planning constraints and opportunities.
- Monitor development plans progress, manage planning appeals, identify consultants and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- RTPI qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working either for a residential developer, local authority (including RP) or a multi-disciplinary consultancy and a full understanding of the Land and Planning process.
- Engaging and self-motivated team player who is able to work under their own initiatives, often working to tight deadlines to achieve results.
- Able to manage planning applications from first sketch up to planning committee decision and with a feel for viable good quality design, using analytical skills to achieve the best possible solutions.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact Anna Gromadzka, Consultant at psd Group in confidence at email@example.com