Senior Asset Manager/Head of Asset Management
2 days left
- Full Time
Title: Senior Asset Manager/Head of Asset Management
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + Package
An independent, highly acquisitive, UK based Real Estate Investment Manager is looking to hire a Senior Asset Manager/Head of Asset Management to join the team in what is an exciting period of growth for the organisation.
The business have a highly successful track record in the Retail sector and this individual will lead the promotion and overall leadership of the Asset Management and Property Management team with responsibility for driving performance and ensuring the safe and efficient day to day operational management of the portfolio.
They will also be responsible for leading key relationships with all the major stakeholders including investment partners, clients, lenders, Local Authorities and national retailers.
- Through a structured CRM process, help identify new sources of business and work with the team to establish the business network and create opportunities for new instructions.
- Managing relationships and disputes with key stakeholders including JV partners, lenders, planning authorities, Councillors, politicians, neighbouring landowners and superior landlords.
- Deliver Asset Management objectives – see below
- Assist the Managing Director and Investment Manager with Acquisitions and Disposals, overseeing the due diligence process and legal queries on the sales and purchase agreements.
- Oversee third party appointments including lawyers, agents, rates advisors and project management teams.
- Working with the Managing Director, identify new business targets and network to secure new asset management instructions.
- Lead on compilation of pitch documents and key member of pitch team
- Assist the Managing Director to negotiate Asset and Property Management appointments with JV partners
- Leading on asset valuations with external valuers to achieve best value for the company.
- Assist the Directors with the annual insurance renewal for the property portfolio.
- ·Strong negotiator
- Confident presenter
- Experience in Retail / Shopping Centres preferable
- Proven track record of delivering value add asset management initiatives
- Strong understanding of value creation
· Circa £100,000-£120,000 + Package
For further information, please apply and we can schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for Senior Asset Manager/Head of Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly