Senior Estates Manager (Retail/Leisure) Client side (Part time 2/3 days) (MC)
PSD are working with a market leading Leisure client who require a Chartered Surveyor to join the property team to provide a proactive and reactive Estate Management service to the business and a part time basis for 2/3 days per week.
Managing a large portfolio (175+) you will be responsible for:
- Review all service charge budgets, to review external consultant advice
- To check that the services are being received on site and to seek an early resolution to the issues that arise.
- Monitor all insurance demands,
- Execute new agreements for lease and support solicitors complete the new leases as soon as possible.
- Trigger and document all rent reviews.
- Implement as required all surrenders, expiries, renewals, re-gears, sublets and other asset management initiatives
- Trigger and monitor material change of circumstance rating appeals via the external consultant.
- Respond to any Property issues that arise that are beyond the Property Administrator’s responsibility
- To maintain appropriate performance logs recording the work undertaken in each of the responsibilities above.
We are looking for Chartered Surveyors with estates management background, either working in another retail / leisure occupier or as an agent or consultant with some client side experience.
- Degree educated
- Ideally RICS
- A professional and courteous manner with excellent organisational and communication skills.
To succeed in this challenging role, you will be commercially aware, confident dealing with a wide range of people, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
A bright and credible professional, you will have a strong customer-led approach and a forward-thinking mind set.