Research and Strategy Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
A global Investment Manager is seeking a Research and Strategy Analyst to join their team based in London for a 12 month fixed term contract, with potential to extend for a second year.
You will be working with a wide range of clients across Europe, supporting the research and strategy team in London as well as Europe.
- Quantitative analysis to be presented internally and externally on various platforms, as well as preparing charts and regular reports.
- Assisting more senior analysts with market research, economic, capital markets and investment trends.
- Interacting with and assisting multiple teams across the business.
- Degree in relevant subject: Economics, Geography, Business etc.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Other software familiarity such as Tableau/Stata/Python ideal.
- French or other European language ideal but not essential.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Experience within the commercial real estate sector is essential.
If you match the criteria and would like to be considered, please submit your CV in word format.
Apply for Research and Strategy Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly