Joint Managing Director
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an International multi-disciplinary consultancy with their UK head office based in Central London. Due to planned growth and strong performances across Project & Cost Management, they are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to further strengthen their senior management team. The role will be very much outward facing in the first few years, with activities focused on driving business development and growth of the client base. Establishing new relationships and securing future works with clients such as Funds, Developers, and Investors will be at the fore. Other responsibilities will include providing operational project support and wider business management duties.
The ideal candidate
- Will already hold a leadership position within a consultancy environment.
- Have people management experience.
- Hold budget/P&L responsibilities.
- Have a proven track record of business development and client management.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adapt accordingly.
- Possess a collaborative leadership style.
- Show the desire to build and motivate a high performing team of property professionals.
- Be educated to degree level in either Building Surveying, Project Management, Quantity Surveying, or another relevant property related degree.
- Hold a professional membership such as MRICS, MAPM, CIOB or equivalent.
If you are an established property professional working in the field of real estate services and would relish the opportunity to grow and develop a brand within a truly inclusive culture, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Joint Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Building Surveying Project Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Management Project Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Investment & Development Project Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Technical Project Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Planning & Development Project Manager jobs in London (Greater)