Trading Valuation Surveyor / Senior Surveyor
A leading multidisciplinary practice have instructed Beach Baker to source a RICS Valuation Surveyor to be based in their Bristol office. The primary role will be to provide valuation advice to clients on a wide range trading property throughout the South West and South Wales region.
This opportunity offers excellent progression and support from a highly established Director and will involve preparing valuations of hotel, leisure, student, healthcare and other trading properties as well as development sites, often with a high level of complexity.
My client also provides strategic advice in relation to the operational performance of trading properties along with the implementation and delivery of all aspects of Red Book valuation.
You will be asked to provide informed, market facing and independent advice on a variety of operational real estate sectors and become an expert in your South West patch delivering projects from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will positively contribute to the department's business plan and to assist in achieving its objectives as well as collaborate with other service lines to maintain market knowledge and cross sell opportunities.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
1. RICS accredited degree in Real Estate.
2. Member of RICS & RICS Registered valuer, or APC graduate about to qualify.
3. Self-starter and able to communicate at all levels.
4. Knowledge, or interest in the trading sector would be an advantage.
5. Can work as part of a team, or on own initiative.
6. Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
7. Accurate attention to detail.
8. Be able to build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships.
* Competitive salary (dependent on level)
* Car allowance (dependent on level)
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent company benefits,
* Private healthcare
* Private pension
* Life assurance
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Flexible working options
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com. Beach Baker are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace.