Director/Partner - Central London
Director/Partner level appointment - Central London
GKR London have partnered with a creative, forward thinking, independent boutique Real Estate Advisory based in the West End. They have significant experience across the Residential and Commercial markets, focusing on Residential Lettings/Sales, office occupier sector and capital markets.
Due to future growth plans, we are looking to expand rapidly across multiple verticals including Land Acquisitions, Investment and Development, New Homes sales, West End/Office Agency and Disposals.
We are experts at what we do and have a strong presence across Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury, Marylebone, Covent Garden and Fringe markets. Due to a recent management buyout; the new partnership has exciting plans to capitalize on our already successful brand and grow the business exponentially in the short to medium term. As well as shortly launching our new branding and website and moving to our new HQ we are seeking to grow our team and client base and we are seeking an individual that can help us deliver on this goal.
We are hiring an experienced and proven market-maker to kickstart our investment and land department in order to extend our specialised service lines, enabling us to better cross pollinate new business through our various agency departments.
This person will be tasked with:
• Working collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team and employees across the Partnership
• Communicating a consistent ‘client first’ approach with internal and external Stakeholders
• A professional, positive, ambitious, and enthusiastic approach
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Networking, influencing, negotiating and engaging with senior industry figures
• Utilising their experience, contacts, market intelligence and credibility to win instructions across Investor, Institutional, Corporate clients.
The duties of this role will include but not be limited to the following:
• Acting on behalf of a selection of private property funds to acquire and build substantial residential new build schemes nationwide
• Acting on behalf of a selection of private developers to acquire unconditional and/or consented development sites.
• Identify and report on new business opportunities in emerging and target markets.
• Create and present sales strategies to keep the company innovative and creative within the marketplace.
• Expert knowledge of the Central London capital markets
• Having a strong commercial sense of the wider London property market.
• Acquisitions of income producing investments for their existing client base email.
What can we do for you?
- We’ve created a team of incredible individuals who are fun, hardworking and commercially focused.
- We’ll certainly give you all the tools to succeed in your role and make sure working at for us is exciting, rewarding and engaging. Our culture is collaborative and uncomplicated, with a youthful and friendly approach.
- We focus on our team’s wellbeing and firmly believe that our motivated and flourishing family allows us to produce the happiest clients – we want to make sure they have the best possible experience with us.
Any Perks? Sure…
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure
- Employee voice matters – we love hearing feedback from you
- Non-corporate dress code – We’re not tailored, we’re unstructured
- Extended leave over Christmas – Kick back & relax!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Prime central London location – too many coffee shops to choose from!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team socials
For information on this role please contact Lee Riley for further information on 0207 048 3304.