Interim Estates Development Consultant
Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced Estates Development Consultant to work with one of our Local Authority clients in the North East.
The position will be based around providing Estates and Development Management advice for a number of the key councils development and regeneration projects.
Duties in the role
- Project Management
- Life cycle costing/facilities/maintenance
- Town Centre redevelopment and regeneration
- Business case, options and feasibility work
- Operational and Strategic Asset Management
What you need
- 12 months Local Government experience
- Understanding of development and regeneration within Local Government
- Understanding of Asset Management and Corporate Landlord work.
The position will be for an initial 6-12 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
The role will be completely remote based with visits to the office when the work requires it.
The contract will run off a 37 hour week.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in
Apply for Interim Estates Development Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly