Interim Head of Asset Strategy
Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced property consultant to lead a comprehensive asset review programme for a Council in the South East.
Duties of Role
- To deliver this Asset Review Programme
- Update the Council's Property Asset Strategy to ensure property delivers the Council's ambitions for capital and income generation, service delivery and other objectives.
- To adapt the Asset Review Programme over time to become a rolling property review programme
- Assist the Head of Property in using the findings of the Asset Review Programme to prepare for the adoption of a model Corporate Landlord model
What you need
- MRICS qualified with Estate Management or other relevant University degree.
- Local Authority experience
- Extensive Property expertise
- Property Asset Review & analysis
- Property and portfolio strategy creation
- Stakeholder management
- Programme management
The position will be for an initial 6-12 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
Due to Covid19, the role will initially be home based with a view to be in the office once social distancing has been lifted in line with government guidelines.
The contract will run off a 37 hour week.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in
Apply for Interim Head of Asset Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly