Investment and Asset Manager, International Investor
We are working with a highly successful and dynamic International property company with a portfolio or mainly commercial assets across the UK. The business is based in the West End and employs 80 people across various business units. The business is acquiring UK wide commercial value add opportunities with a focus on London and the South East.
They are seeking an Asset / Investment Manager to work with the Head of UK Investment to manage an existing portfolio and help appraise and analyst new investment purchases. The role is broad, including:
- All aspects of asset management initiatives across an existing portfolio, with a particular focus on value add through lease restructures, refurbishments, regears, acquisitions and disposals
- Transaction support: Working with the team to support and engage in transactions, investments, restructuring and refinancing, and inputting to these processes at feasibility, underwriting and execution stages where appropriate.
- Preparing and providing regular written and verbal reporting to stakeholders where required.
- Overseeing and identifying opportunities within the business to add value through asset or investment management initiatives.
- Contributing to reviews of the company’s business strategy and future development and considering ways in which the business may grow from an asset management perspective.
- Identifying development, redevelopment and repositioning opportunities.
We are seeking c. 4-6 years' experience in commercial asset / investment management, strong analytical and appraisal skills, clientside or agency side.
Apply for Investment and Asset Manager, International Investor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly