A leading global co-living and apart-hotel owner-operator is currently seeking a strong Investment Manager/Associate to join their team based in London.
The role will focus on taking a lead on all investment activity across the UK and Ireland, you will also support the wider team based in Europe.
Key investment responsibilities include:
- Identify and source new investment opportunities.
- Underwrite new investment opportunities and lead the due diligence process.
- Present new investments to the investment committee for approval.
- Negotiate new acquisitions and manage the process through to completion.
Key investment requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- MRICS/IMC/equivalent experience.
- Proven investment experience at Analyst, Associate or Manager level.
- Experience working across the living market (hotel, hospitality, serviced apartment, BTR/PRS, student accommodation)
- Excellent Excel skills.
The role will be based in Central London and there will be travel across the UK, Ireland and Europe, when safe to do so.
Salary will range from £65,000 - £75,000 per annum, plus bonus potential.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply online with your CV in word format.
Apply for Investment Manager/Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly