Investment Manager - London Focused Fund
Award winning Real Estate Investment Management company whose services include UK and European investment acquisitions, value add asset management and fund management, are ready to deploy capital for a new fund. They require an Investment Manager with a strong track record in the UK real estate market, and a creative approach to property to source commercial property assets and manage the transaction through to completion. They like to buy assets where they can add a lot of value through redevelopment, refurbishment, etc and also where there is the possibility of creating an exciting tenant mix. The successful candidate will be a key member of the company and alongside the core role of property investment management there will also be involvement in strategic projects which include fund launches, etc. They offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment, and the opportunity to become part of a vibrant and successful team.
- Sourcing commercial real estate investment opportunities, with an eye to their subsequent value add opportunity.
- Working with valuers, architects, contractors, planning consultants to assess new investments.
- Manage the full transaction life cycle through to completion
- Develop detailed financial models in Excel including scenario analysis (with the assistance of an in house Analyst)
- Preparing clearly written investment papers and presentation materials.
- Assist in investor reporting.
- 5 years + experience in a clientside Investment role at a real estate firm or institution or a RE Banking team, ideally with MRICS.
- Excellent cashflow modelling skills
- Experience in the UK (ideally London) property sector is essential
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an open, entrepreneurial environment. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present investment recommendations clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.