Building Surveyor - up to Associate Director level
Do you live in the Wiltshire area and looking to reduce your commute?
Would you like to work for a small practice which offers flexibility?
Do you have private practice experience?
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by a regional consultancy who are looking to expand their office.
The successful candidate will be the first building surveyor in the office and supported by a small team based in London. You provide a full range of building services to public and private sector clients, including dilapidations, party wall, pre-acquisition surveys through to completion of complex refurbishments, extensions and new build projects.
- Ideally MRICS but would also consider candidates close to sitting their APC interview
- Experience working for a consultancy/client-side organisation
- Able to autonomously
- Ambitious, confident and direct
Why work for this company?
- Flat management structure, friendly office atmosphere
- Traditional surveying firm
- Great office location
- Expanding business, therefore excellent progression opportunities
- You will be working for a company with a great reputation in and around the area
- Private parking
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org