Development Manager - Real Estate
Are you an Assistant Development Manager with residential experience looking to progress your career?
I am currently working with a leading residential developer looking to appoint a talented Development Manager to join their Property & Development team and work on a 1000-unit scheme in Central London.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, as a Development Manager your main requirements will be to:
- Manage design development of high quality through concept/feasibility/outline/ scheme design work stages.
- Provide support & assistance to the Development team in preparation of early feasibility studies & concept design.
- Ensure planning process is strategically managed with clarity and purpose.
- Manage the preparation of, comment upon & submission of planning material.
- Prepare and execute appointments & fees with relevant professional consultants.
- Negotiate S106 Agreements.
- Ensure that all planning commitments, obligations, agreements & conditions are satisfied & approvals secured at earliest opportunity.
- Seek & negotiate any necessary planning amendments, variations or additional consents deriving from changes.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Have a detailed knowledge of planning and residential schemes
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous similar experience and a proven track record in development management
- Having previous experience with a Housebuilder, Developer, Housing Consultancy, Architectural Firm
What's on Offer:
A competitive salary and bonus structure.
Additional benefits including car allowance, pension and healthcare
A detailed job description and project brief is available on successful application.