Are you looking for an Investment Role with a client-side business?
My client, a UK Property REIT, is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team based in London.
The role will report directly to the Investment Director and support on valuations, investment appraisals and underwriting.
What will you gain from this role?
- Exposure to a specialist real estate sector.
- Being in a role where you can help add value and generate growth.
- Be part of an evolving and growing business who are continually adding value, developing, and acquiring new assets.
What does the client need from you?
- Ideally an MRICS surveyor, but other backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience within a commercial valuations or investment team.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Comfortable using Excel and Argus software.
- Experience in the retail sector ideal but not essential.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 plus benefits and bonus.
If you match these requirements and would like to be considered, please submit your CV in word format.
Apply for Investment Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly