Residential Investment & Disposals Consultant - Central London
Our client, a prestigious property investment operation based in the heart of Central London is looking for an experienced Residential professional with a strong background in residential sales and investment to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing relationships with Estate Agents, Search Agents and buyers
- Having an in depth understanding of the Prime Central London property market
- Arranging, organising, and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Working closely with the Head of Investments and Sales to identify new business opportunities
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends to assist with the sales
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A professional and enthusiastic attitude
- 3 years minimum experience in Central London working within the residential sector
- The ability to build rapport and develop long standing relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate
- A previous track record of achieving sales targets
- Full and clean driving licence
- Educated to degree level
- Member of the NAEA or RICS accreditation preferred but not essential
This is an almighty opportunity for anyone looking to join one of the best in London, where you will learn and further develop career wise and play a pivotal part in the companies performance.
For more information, please contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment or apply online.