Residential Property Manager - South West London
Our client, a well known name in the residential space is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to cover one of their core patches.
As a company, they are best in class and manage some of the finest stock in London covering a wide patch including areas like Chelsea, Fulham, Clapham and Battersea.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for the general management and administration of your own portfolio and should have a proven track record in doing so. .
This role will involve:
- Managing tenant and landlord relationships
- Managing routine maintenance, decoration, repairs as and when required
- Prepare managed properties for letting & communication to team regarding works/activity updates
- Accurate updates on IT system & management of client accounts
- Deposit releases/negotiation for all properties
- Organise additional works for managed & non managed clients such as refurbishment
- Actively expand contractor base, obtaining necessary insurance & qualification documents
You will need to have the following experience:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in residential property management in the UK
- A broad knowledge of property management issues and solutions
- Be customer focussed at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and spin multiple plates at once
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Be an effective Team Player
- Ability to effectively use Word & Excel, Outlook and appropriate software
- Proactive with good time-management abilities
- To be motivated by excellence
- Full and Clean driving licence (Not essential)
If you are looking to work in one of the most sought after patches in the UK, represent some incredible clients and work within a highly effective business whilst being given autonomy to shape your role and make a difference, then this could be a perfect fit.
Package: £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience plus extensive benefits package
For more information on this role, contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org