Cobalt has partnered with Cushman & Wakefield on an exclusive basis to assist with the delivery of several key hires related to an important expansion within their Global Occupier Management team.
The role of Transactions Manager will be focused on supporting a number of key occupier accounts within the Industrial and Logistics sector, with portfolio sizes ranging from 100-500 assets. This roles presents an excellent opportunity to be client facing with a sizeable amount of autonomy and responsibility.
Benefits of the role
- Great flexible working options with the London based team
- Secondment opportunity (full or part time)
- Focus on Industrial and Logistics sector
- Flat team structure with exposure to senior management
- Rotating client opportunities with key client accounts.
What will the role entail?
- Building relationships with other team members across the UK, EMEA, and global offices
- Creating and maintaining great client relations and assisting clients with the delivery of their asset strategy and estates projects
- Transaction management: acquisitions, disposals, lease restructuring.
- Explore and secure new business opportunities within the Industrial and Logistics sector
- Good financial management and understanding of P&Ls.
Role Level: Senior Surveyor or Associate
Remuneration: £45,000 - £65,000
Please submit your CV in word format if you are interested in hearing more about the role.