Chartered MRTPI - Senior Town Planner
Planning Consultancy - Greater Manchester and Cheshire East
Residential/commercial development schemes
Up to £40,000+ benefits
An excellent career opportunity for a Proactive and commercially mind Chartered Town Planner to join a highly successful Planning Consultancy within Greater Manchester and Cheshire to focus upon the delivery of residential mixed use schemes for an eclectic range of clientele from Housebuilders, Strategic Investment Propco's working on a range of projects.
As a Chartered Town Planner, you will support the wider team on the delivery of projects at various different stages to support planning applications, appeals and other planning related matters supporting real estate development projects both greenfield and brownfield.
It is envisaged that the preferred candidate will have the following:
- A Town Planning related degree and have at least 5 years experience as a chartered Town Planner.
- Demonstrate experience working for a Planning consultancy and MRTPI
- Experience delivering various projects through the planning application process and development cycle supporting house builders and developers alike.
- Proven track record of successful planning applications and planning appeals.
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness of Town Planning.
- Strong knowledge of planning policy and presentation communication skills.
Please send CV applications to Ross Sowerbutts and email firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07525126566 for more information.