Head of Lettings - Birmingham
My client, a UK and European Real Estate Investment operation is looking to hire an experienced Lettings professional in a key strategic city for them as they grow and expand rapidly.
About the Role
As the Head of Lettings, you will be part of the Network team and report directly to the Director. As they continue to grow and scale, you take overall responsibility for managing the lettings process across the portfolio whilst recruiting a team, ensuring that they maintain high occupancy and sustainable revenues.
- Development and implementation of all lettings-related strategies and processes across the organisation
- Responsible for the end to end management of all lettings activities across the group
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting around the lettings activities
- Create, monitor and report against lettings budgets and occupancy targets for all properties
- Set department and individual team member objectives and targets, in line with the wider company plan and ensure they are met
- Effectively lead the lettings function within the Network team through recruitment, line management, development and training
- Responsible for ensuring team, processes and services proactively support and champion diversity and inclusion - both internally and externally in services and relationships with customers and stakeholders.
Leading a team of letting professionals, you will be a proven leader and able to demonstrate your ability to set and deliver lettings and curation strategies across a multi property operation.
You are forward-thinking and know how to achieve short-term goals while implementing and scaling processes and tools for the long-term. With your passion for outperforming commercial targets, you’ll navigate the complex issues of rapid growth while taking a solutions-oriented approach to ensure our future success.
- Minimum 5 years recent Lettings experience
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the lettings process
- Demonstrated ability to win new business
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Knowledge of property law
- Knowledge of contract management
- Analytical and data driven
Salary: £40-50K depending on experience plus commission, OTE 60K plus
Monday through Friday with occasional weekends dependent on workflow
This is an incredibly opportunity to join a company that is highly ambitious and are looking to double in size over the next 2 years. If you are looking for a challenge, want to get stuck in and work hard and really make an impact then this is a role for you.
Contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment for more information and apply online.