A leading developer of residential-led mixed-use schemes, with a passion for creating successful and sustainable places to live is seeking a strong Development Manager to join their team working on an exciting large mixed-use scheme in Greenwich.
This role will work closely alongside the Development Director in work associated with the evolution and financial appraisal of the masterplan for the site and subsequent optimisation of phases of development and the delivery of the various planning applications required in order to facilitate the delivery of the development.
As well as having gained an understanding and practical experience in undertaking development appraisal and viability work, a working knowledge of the planning system is also required as you will be expected to assist in the preparation and negotiation of planning applications and discharge of planning conditions.
The company is renowned for developing the talents of its staff, with excellent training, career progression, whilst working on some of the most prestigious development schemes in London.
- The ideal candidate will have gained a minimum 5 years of experience working for another developer or development consultancy.
- The ideal candidate will have achieved RICS in Planning and Development or RTPI
- Knowledge of planning procedures, development control and building regulations
- Excellent communication and IT skill
- A full clean driving licence
- An eye for detail and the desire to develop your career with a leading developer
- Above all, our client is looking for well-rounded, socially confident and personable individuals who are able to engage with a diverse range of people and who are enthusiastic and committed to a career with a top property consultancy.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent career progression.
Lucie Gray, on Lucie@kdhassociates.co.uk
KDH Associates was established to deliver a bespoke and personal service to both candidates and businesses in the property industry. Please be assured that we will deal with any enquiries in the strictest of confidence and provide a very supportive and personal service to each and every candidate.