About the Client
An established and highly reputable strategic land and planning specialist who have a long history of success throughout the ‘central belt’ of the UK but also including the South West and Hertfordshire. They have a large portfolio of schemes, loyal clients and an even bigger forward order book.
About the Role
Reporting into the CEO of the business, the successful candidate will lead a regional office of over 10 experienced professionals. You will shadow the CEO with the view to eventually take over from them in the next few years.
Your core responsibilities will be to manage the planning activities in relation to all aspects of land purchase, both short and long term and to ensure that appropriate planning consents are obtained, cost effectively; and maximum contribution is achieved from all land purchases.
- Post qualification relevant experience and chartered MRTPI membership
- Proven track record in managing planning risk and the planning promotion of range or development i.e., residential, mixed use etc.
- Strong commercial planning knowledge
- A track record of successfully managing a team
- A proven developer of people, able to identify and nurture potential within cross-functional teams and work effectively with a diverse range of people to create high performing team environments
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply to for this role please forward your CV to Elliot Course Director at psd Group email@example.com quoting reference PR/363185 EC