We’re pleased to have been instructed by our client, a fast growing SME consultancy who are looking to appoint a Valuations Surveyor.
This will be the second hire they’ve made within 6 months and due to continued growth they’re now looking to add to their team.
Their culture is; dynamic, young, driven and entrepreneurial. They are a very motivated team and everyone is given a lot of autonomy to get on with their individual workloads.
The role promises a varied workload from large commercial portfolios to single use retail or residential units.
The successful candidate will be a RICS Registered Valuer and possess the skills /criteria below.
- Ideally 3 years PQE of commercial residential and development valuations. More recently qualified Registered Valuers will be considered
- Ability to travel throughout the region
- Team player of this national service and keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
Salary / package on offer is in the region of £60,000- £70,000 + benefits.
Please call Alex Moore (0207 318 5871) or email email@example.com