My client is a major, mixed-use property developer operating on a national basis, creating outstanding places to live, work and socialise all within urban environments. The business has an outstanding reputation both for the quality of their schemes and as a place to work.
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- The appointment and management of multidisciplinary teams and contractors throughout the development process of major, mixed-use, urban developments
- Working closely with the development management team you will be involved from a very early stage, ensuring smooth throughput, intelligent input into design and a commitment to making things happen.
- Key to the role is your ability to ensure that documentation reflects company, purchasers, occupiers and funders requirements and that projects are delivered (via external consultant) on time, to quality, budget and within approvals.
- Management of JCT Contracts
- Assisting the Development team on the due diligence of new opportunities for the group
- We are keen to speak with both highly experienced Senior Project Managers and Project Managers looking to progress their careers.
- Ideally you will come from a mixed-use background, however, we are very open to consider individuals from specific sectors (i.e. commercial or residential) who wish to broaden their work focus.
- As well as having project management skills the client is keen to see an interest in, working knowledge of, sustainability and its integration into construction projects.