Centre Manager - £45,000 plus package.
My client is looking for a Retail Centre manager to join their expending team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the centre including collection of turnover data and daily engagement with occupiers to fully understand the business needs.
The role requires a background in Facilities with an understanding of service charges and managing contractors.
- Assist in preparation of service charge reconciliation
- Lead Meetings with key stakeholders such as Tenant Meetings, contractor review
- Ensure effective collaboration with all key stakeholders, including local authority, BID representatives
- Daily tenant liaison with a prompt response and resolution to any issues on site
- Daily performance checks to ensure site staff are completing their tasks correctly
- Conduct daily site inspections of common
- Monitor supplier performance and review RAMS and issue Permits to Work as appropriate and ensure prompt resolution of complaints received
- Conduct regular site inspections
- Ensure health and safety management systems are kept up to date & ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Weekly team meetings with the site team
- Setup and manage the budget for the site & ensure expenditure is managed within agreed budget
- Regular liaison with the contract managers to ensure that KPIs are being met and works are being conducted properly
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are followed along with all insurance inspections are carried out
- Develop and improve environmental strategy to reduce energy consumption, maximise recycling and reduce waste to landfill
- Excellent organisational skills & strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
- Effective PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages
- Able to use own Initiative
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone/via email & able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Committed and focussed
- Experience of working in a similar role
- IOSH desirable