Client Success Manager – Central London
My client, a highly regarded disruptor globally in the PropTech world is looking to hire for several key positions in London.
Having designed a modern operating platform that supports businesses in leasing and asset management, completely and effectively online, they are now looking to expand their UK network whilst building and nurturing some already outstanding relationships. They have an incredibly strong pedigree within the sector having proven success based overseas and have every plan to do big things in the UK, and they will!!
As a CSM, you will be tasked with working with a diverse range of clients through the commercial property world, ensuring that at all times that they are gaining maximum value from the platform for their business. It will be your role to track success, manage success and put in place best practises for your clients meeting them regularly and providing help and guidance where necessary.
Working closely with the sales teams, you will have a vital role in ensuring launch and management success.
Core experience required:
- 2 years minimum experience in a client facing role within Commercial Real Estate
- Having a proven track record in driving customer retention and nurturing relationships
- Strong client management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and you must possess a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Great interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce advantageous
- Be a strong team player is important
Package: 50-60K Basic Salary plus benefits
The position is all about understanding your client, taking pleasure in watching them grow and develop further using an incredible platform used by hundreds of commercial property consultancies globally.
If you are working in Commercial Real Estate, passionate about the sector, seek a change, want to work on the other side of the fence and work alongside a company providing a service and platform to household names in Commercial property then we need to explore this further.
Our client is highly ambitious, well backed, well run, hugely entrepreneurial – it’s an incredibly exciting role that could take your career to the next level.
Contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment for more information on 0207 048 3304.