This is an excellent opportunity for a Land Buyer looking for the next step in their career or a Land Manager looking for a fresh challenge to join a reputable, award-winning, privately-owned residential developer and play a key role in driving the company’s ongoing growth.
Reporting directly to the Land Director the role will be responsible for identification, assessment and attainment of immediate and strategic land opportunities throughout the operating region of The Midlands and the neighboring areas.
- Identification and assessment of immediate and strategic land opportunities.
- Preparation of briefs to allow the appraisal of identified sites and liaising with colleagues within the Technical, Design and Sales departments.
- Submission of offers and negotiations with landowners and agents to secure land purchases.
- Instructing external solicitors for the preparation of land purchase contracts and options and liaising through to exchange / completion
- Supporting colleagues to ensure planning applications are approved at the earliest opportunity to include agreeing S.106 provisions and final form of S.106 Agreement.
- Securing offers from Registered Providers and subsequent sale of affordable housing as required by S.106’s.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role with a national or regional housebuilder, a developing housing association or a specialist land agency.
To discuss this role, in confidence, please contact Anna Gromadzka, Consultant at psd Group on email@example.com