Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced Estates Manager within for one our Local Authority clients in the South East.
The role will be based around providing effective leadership and management of the Property and Estates team at the Council.
Summary of duties in the role
- Estate Management incl dealing with ad hoc cases on Investment Portfolio with Asset Managers
- Case allocation, set up, undertake Approvals and WIP Management
- Internal Instructions - Other Departments, Councillors, Leadership Team
- External requests for case work - Public, Tenants, Organisations
- CREP ( income/savings) initiatives cross-Dept that require Property & Estates input
- Property/Building Surveying/Compliance- prioritise works and spend to year end 2021/22
What you need
- RICS qualified surveyor, with proven post qualification experience
- Experience of asset management, investment and operational portfolio management
- Good knowledge of property law, statutory frameworks and guidelines
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in