Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding housebuilder. They are a reputable business with a long-standing history of building quality homes and creating thriving communities. They have ambitious growth plans, are well funded and have a strong pipeline of sites, allowing them to continue to expand their business.
They offer excellent progression and development opportunities as well as various incentive plans.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible for planning and building in a safe manner the budgeted number of houses in the most efficient cost-effective way, while maximising profit.
You will implement and adhere to HS&S policy and strategy, lead the development of new systems and processes, the recruitment of site staff, programming and cost control. In addition you will ensure all developments are presented to the best possible standard during construction.
- Experience within contract management in the housing sector
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
To apply for this role please send your CV to Anna Gromadzka, Consultant at psd Group at email@example.com