Project Manager - High end residential
Cobalt Recruitment has the pleasure of working with an ambitious and impressive SME. This high end residential turnkey building contractor and design practice is looking to grow their team as their project portfolio expands. Working throughout London, this project management firm runs schemes from inception to completion providing full turnkey services to high net worth clients and development companies.
With projects at different stages of planning and construction, our client requires a driven Project Manager that can assist the team with the administration and delivery of schemes valued from £100,000 to 1.1 million. Working closely with internal and external teams, your role will be essential to the successful project completion to time, budget and quality.
The successful candidate must have experience in residential extensions, conversion and refurbishment projects and worked on Prime London property.
£35,000 - £40,000
- Construction, Project Management or design degree
- Consultancy, contractor, or developer background
- Good experience in delivering high specification projects valued between £100,000 and £15 million in the residential, hotel or student accommodation sectors.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team and independently.
- Ideally based in or near London.
This is an excellent opportunity to move into an impressive residential project management company with a close-knit team in London. If interested, please apply for this position by submitting your CV in Word format.