Managing Director/Commercial Director - Birmingham
Our client, a UK & Pan European Real Estate Investor is looking to hire an experienced Property professional that will play a instrumental role in their UK expansion plans.
About the Role
As the Senior Director, you will take the lead for your businesses operation and report directly to the Group CEO as they look to push on immediately. With a remit covering the West Midlands and North of England, they have plans to grow which could lead to the role managing the UK in it's entirety, all things going well.
This role will require an experienced leader who is hands on, someone with a strategic mindset who will assist the senior leadership across the group and assist in seeking out new business wins, delivering exceptional service across the client base and will most suit an autonomous individual.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Hiring and establishing a team at all levels
- 360 management of company P+L and Balance Sheet
- Site Acquisition, planning, development and management of a leasing team
- Developing and implementing Strategic Annual Business plan
- Compiling and presenting Bids
- Overseeing all commercial and operational functions and building key strategic relationships throughout the market
- Responsible for the end to end management of all lettings activities across the group
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting around the businesses activities
- Create, monitor and report against budgets and occupancy targets for all portfolios
- Set department and individual team member objectives and targets, in line with the wider company plan and ensure they are met
- Effectively lead the lettings function within the Network team through recruitment, line management, development and training
- Responsible for ensuring team, processes and services proactively support and champion diversity and inclusion - both internally and externally in services and relationships with customers and stakeholders.
You are forward-thinking and know how to achieve short-term goals while implementing and scaling processes and tools for the long-term. With your passion for outperforming commercial targets, you’ll navigate the complex issues of rapid growth while taking a solutions-oriented approach to ensure our future success.
- Background of senior leadership within the Real Estate sector
- Minimum 5 years recent and relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of lettings and property management and the wider residential market
- Demonstrated ability to win new business
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Knowledge of property law
- Knowledge of contract management
- Analytical and data driven
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience plus commission, OTE 100K +
This is an incredibly opportunity to join a company that is highly ambitious and are looking to double in size over the next 2 years. If you are looking for a challenge, want to get stuck in and work hard and really make an impact then this is a role for you.
Please contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment for more information and apply online.