Senior Surveyor – West Midlands Based £350 – 400 a day
Bored of doing rent reviews and lease renewals?
If you’ve got a background in project management and estate management this hybrid role could be perfect for you as it offers a varied workload.
Working remotely for a Local Authority and sitting in the strategic asset management team, you will be in charge of the following:
- Acting as an expert on all property matters
- Working with external teams to scope and instruct on valuations, acquisitions, disposals, construction, project management and development.
- Support the lead Commissioner in enabling the delivery of new projects and monitoring project programmes, whilst monitoring costs
- Feasibility work
- Dealing with strategic estates matters
- Mentor junior staff, including supporting them through their APS
This particular role offers the potential to quickly move up the ranks as their may be an upcoming opening to lead the team.
This role offers complete flexibility and they currently have staff that live all over the Country so it’s all about finding the right person over location.
If you’re interested in learning more, send in an application and I’ll give you a call to discuss it further.