A boutique asset management and investment agency are seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their team, based in London.
They advise a diverse range of clients, with this role focusing on retail and shopping centre assets.
Benefits of the role:
· Flat structure and great team environment, you will be working very closely with the managing Partner, as well as having a senior line manager to report to
· APC support available if applicable
· Excellent commission structure for any new business
· Great progression and responsibility available as the business contiues to expand its imstructions
Key Responsibilities include:
· Tenant liaison and day-to-day management, including landlord and tenant such as lease renewals, rent reviews and sub-letting.
· Budgeting/forecasting and service charge budget reconciliation and keeping all systems and records up to date.
· Making regular site visits and inspections and overseeing any maintenance and repairs.
· Property acquisition and disposal negotiation on occasion to assist the asset managers.
· Experience working with commercial assets
· MRICS ideal but not essential
· Use of Qube Property Management system
Please submit your CV in word format if you would like to be considered for this role.