Cobalt are working with a dynamic Property Investor who focus on the acquisition of multi-let assets across the UK. The North West office is seeking an Asset Manager to join their team with the appointed candidate taking responsibility for the direction and ownership of a regional portfolio of commercial assets, creating value add opportunities.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in either a practice or client led environment, possessing a strong technical capability in order to fulfil this role. Key attributes that our client is looking in the chosen candidate include:
- A team player who can work professionally with a wide range of 3rd party service providers
- A strong understanding of Landlord and Tenant legislation and the ability to apply this knowledge to occupational scenarios
- An ability to read and interpret leases and other legal documentation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A pro-active attitude to conduct frequent face-to-face customer meetings
- Strong attention to detail
- Good dispute resolution skills and an understanding of the importance of customer service
- Willingness to travel frequently
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with an innovative and dynamic culture, who are investing in their assets which will enable them to become a leader in their space. My client is offering the appointed Asset Manager a clear path for career progression along with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, pension, health and life insurance. Please apply online with your most recent CV.