A leading real estate advisory firm is currently seeking an Associate Director Property Management Surveyor to join their Property Asset Management team, based in Central London.
You will be responsible for working across key commercial portfolios, including commercial office, industrial and retail assets.
Reporting into the Director you will have a autonomy within the role and will have the opportunity to work with a number of established clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolios effectively.
- Identify asset management initiatives.
- Resolve any day to day management issues.
- Liaise with both clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis.
- Support the junior team members.
- Work with the facilities managers and assist in the production of service charge budgets.
- Process tenant applications.
Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Proven commercial property management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain client relationships.
Salary will range from £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits package and discretionary bonus.
Office based in central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.