A prestigious industrial and logistics investor and developer are currently seeking an Associate Director Development Manager to join their team based in Central London.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Director to create regional strategy, ensuring development on new land and existing assets is appropriate and will maximise return, across the London market.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will also source and generate new 'multi-sector' pre-let business with a diverse range of customers on new and existing land.
- Confidentially lead and coordinate external agents, consultants and solicitors.
- Coordinate the delivery of the development strategy and capex programme inline with the agreed business plan.
- Dynamic approach to the delivery and sourcing of new development land buying opportunities, both on and off market.
- Work alongside the Investment and Construction Development teams to prepare business plans to support acquisitions.
- Identify opportunities for higher value use development on new and existing acquisitions.
- Lead the design, delivery and execution of mixed-use led development master-plans, in order to maximise value and return.
- Promote, design and build new pre-let opportunities across London.
- Take full ownership from land acquisition through to securing pre-lets.
Key Development Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Development life-cycle experience from site identification to securing pre-let lease completion.
- Experience across industrial/logistics/data centres/strategic land/ retail/ mixed use schemes.
- Self starter and ability to mentor and manage internal and external teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Office based in Central London.
Salary will range from £70,000 - £90,000 plus benefits and discretionary bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.