Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients
The role will be based around delivering planned maintenance and refurbishment works to the Council's commercial property portfolio.
Duties in the role
- Lead and manage planned maintenance works up to the corporate property and school's portfolio
- Project management responsibilities from inception to completion; including specifying works and contract tendering/procurement
- Ensuring projects achieve BIM compliance according to government standards
What you need
- Experience of working within a similar capacity in a public sector organisation.
- Experience of carrying out feasibility studies, condition and measured surveys, condition reports, and dilapidation surveys
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations, Asbestos legislation, and the Health & Safety at Work Act
The position will be for an initial 3-6 month period and will be inside IR35.
Agile working is available, although it is expected 2-3 days will be needed on site.
The contract will run off a 37.5 hour week.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment via email (SP@park-avenue.co.uk) or LinkedIn (/sophiephillips1)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in