Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable Fund offering an exceptional opportunity within Asset Management. The opportunity focuses on Office prime buildings, in London and regional cities. ESG is at the forefront of the fund’s goals, particularly within the office strategy and intend design, technology use, and the partnerships we are developing with our occupiers. The role is to focus on the asset management of properties within the portfolio, acquisitions, and disposals. This is a chance to join a vibrant team with a fantastic team, going through significant expansion and definite change.
- Leasing and Development Appraisals
- Property Management
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Asset & Fund management, Office led
- Compliance and legalities
- Asset Management of Offices and knowledge of locations.
- Relationship Management skills
- Have a good understanding and experience of asset management, investment an development processes, including valuations, DCF appraisals and financial models.
- An ability to be pro-active and show initiative.
- Academics and MRICS.
- Chartered Surveyor/ Senior Surveyor with experience working within a Valuation,
- Property Management and/or Leasing/L&T.
- Financial, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Argus Investor and Developer, with strong Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Effective/efficient Time management ability.
- Capable of building strong relationships within a demanding team.
- Excellent negotiating skills, decision making and supporting existing and prospective investor clients.