Associate Director – Corporate Transaction Management – Up to £65,000 Per Annum + Benefits
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Transaction Manager to join a leading global consultancy working on a single contract for a high profile Tech client working across the UK & EMEA. The role will ideally suit a Senior Surveyor looking to step up in to an AD level position or someone who is looking to work as a lead on a large global contract. The role is based in London but with flexibility to WFH and is offering up to £65,000 Per Annum + benefits.
- Managing and delivering real estate acquisitions, disposals and lease restructuring
- Maintain, develop and strengthen strategic relationships with new and existing clients, actively developing business opportunities
- Provide management and coordination for designated account and ensure that client business objectives are met
- Liaise with Account Managers, Analysts, Lease Administration, Workplace, Project Management, Valuations, Ratings to manage broad range of subject matter experts and collate information
- Assist to build relationships on accounts through regular Client engagement
- Support larger transactions that need mapping
- Support business case & strategy plan preparation
- Maintain a full understanding of clients’ real estate strategies
- Proven track record working within a Corporate Real Estate environment
- Transaction management experience in a similar environment
- Stakeholder management is at the core of this role
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility of sizeable and complex client instructions.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ InVictus on 020 7397 5301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org