Associate Director – Affordable Housing Valuation – Investment Focussed – Comp Salary on Offer
One of the UKs leading Affordable Housing Valuation teams are recruiting in their London office with a focus on the Investment Valuation side of things. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is at Senior Surveyor who is looking for the next step up to work closely with the director to lead a team. The role requires a skilled valuer who can lead and take responsibility for complex portfolio valuations of social housing throughout the country. Social housing experience is not a prerequisite for the role however a Strong valuation background is essential. The role offers the opportunity to work flexibly from home as well as in the office.
- MRICS qualification (essential)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Strong experience in the valuation of property assets using DCF, either residential property or other asset classes.
- Fluent user of MS Excel, including data analysis and some financial modelling.
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data.
- Excellent written English, with the ability to produce high quality, accurate reports in MS Word.
- Fluent report writing and strong communication skills with clients
- Experience of successfully managing client relationships and instructions.
- Experience in leading junior colleagues and supervising their work.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong work ethic, with a clear commitment to client service.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, with good attention to detail.
- Flexible, team player.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ InVictus on 020 7397 5301 or email email@example.com